My name is Caroline van Diest; I am a therapist offering support to adults with a range of needs. I am accredited with the British Association for Behavioural and Cognitive Psychotherapie (BABCP), EMDR Association UK and Ireland and the Dutch association Vereniging voor Gedrags- en Cognitieve therapieën (VGCT).
CBT and EMDR therapist
I can offer support in meeting a range of needs, including:
- Anxiety – specific anxiety, generalised anxiety, social anxiety
- Low self esteem
- Phobias – specific phobia / social phobia
- Trauma – recent or childhood trauma
- Anger problems
- Chronic pain
- Eating difficulties
We will work predominately with Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) and Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR). Working together, we would seek to identify your goals for therapy, approaching therapy in an open, non judgmental and collaborative way.
Interest of work
- Compassion Focused Therapy
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Therapy for people with Asperger’s Syndrome and Autism
- Supervision for fellow therapists